Saturday, December 17, 2011

2 years and all the cheesy pick-up lines

Just want to share my facebook wall post for Cat & I's 2nd Anniversary:

It has been two years and we are still standing strong, happy and very much in love. We may not agree in a few things, but that's part of it. There are so many words i want to utter in my mouth right now but let me put it down into three simple words "I LOVE YOU". Let me get back to that day when i delivered my classic pickup line that swept you off your feet and started my intense appreciation fo
r the what they say, kabaduyan ng mga pick-up lines. :))

Setting: Meeting Room while preparing some Christmas decors

Characters: Myself, johnlloydwannabe & Cat, johnlloydwannabewith

Me: Mayroon isang lugar na gusto ko talagang puntahan...
Cat: Saan? Sa Aman Pulo? (and some other places)
Me: Malapit lang yun, soobrang lapit lang! as in!
Cat: Saan nga?! Nasa Makati?
Me: Hinde
Cat: Saan!?
Me: SA PUSO MO! :)

The rest was history ika nga.

Happy Happy 2nd anniversary!! I LOVE YOU

Wishing that this wall post doesn't destruct you on your exam later today rather will give you INSPIRATION. :)





No comments: