Wednesday, November 30, 2011

HAIRvironment

As a working professional in my mid-20s there have been a multitude of dillemas that I have experienced through the years. Besides the so called unofficial quarter life crisis I am supposed to be experiencing, there comes the multiple adaptations that I go through from everyday life shifting from being single to being in a relationship, from being a full-time student to being a working one, from transferring from one workplace to another, from meeting new people or just meeting people from my past, this world is such a whirlwind of whichever is under the sun.

Much from my very kathartic and long introduction, my point being is to introduce a truly amazing product that i started using just a few months ago to sort of address my unhealthy, hair-thinning/balding problem.

Presenting JĀSÖN, a 100% all-natural personal care brand from the US which is being locally distributed by Healthy Options, one of my favorite shops around. I am using their thin-to-thick hair care system. The product in all fairness has been addressing my hair problems. One, my white hairs suddenly disappeared after just a few months after using, second as weeks pass by, I see that my hair has been going back to that thickness it has been before (though gradually, more moths to come), there were time a few months back that I was really desperate in getting all my hair shaved so i could not see or feel that I am already losing hair at such a young age. Third, my hair became softer and more healthy looking as before. It looks like that I am doing a very manufactured-prime time TV-major multinational company-advertisement but the bottom line is that this particular product works.

Scanning through products out in the market, I can say that JĀSÖN's thin-to-thick hair care system is such a wonder. Not only this, but what truly made me admire the brand itself is that it doesn't need to have multimillion dollar advertising campaigns to sell its products, second it is very close to my heart since we have the same goal of being environmentally conscious of not using harmful chemicals in its ingredients thus protecting the environment in the long run.

At the end of the day its good to know that there are still companies/brands that are very conscious in meeting halfway in terms of satisfying both the customers, as well as the environment at the same time. Corporate greed is not in their line of thought. Just quality, life-changing, and lastly and importantly environmentally-conscious products.

Indeed, going back to the shower is more responsibly done :)

No comments: