Monday, November 23, 2009

Until

Dear Anonymous,


First of all I want to say sorry If I am already making you uncomfortable with my actions, I promise to stay discreet with my actions and your identity as well. I really hope the good times would be back where we could talk to each other out of the blue without you thinking that there's a motive or something. I asked you one time if you know me? I got a reply. I'll reply sana and come with you during the ride and talk about things I haven't told you pa.


I hope we could spend more time with each other, and will let you know of how everything is at this point in time. I know it would already be close to impossible to bring back the companionship and friendship we have before this...


I was always thinking of the time when we could go out and "hang-out" and that would such be a delight. I was also thinking of the time were we could sit down relax talk casually, and maybe stare at you all day, looking through your eyes, asking how you see mine. I also remember a time when we were talking about our preferences. You told me that I was looking for a greek goddess, and I told you that you were looking for a greek god that doesn' even exist, as for my part I would like to say that a greek goddess doesn't exist as well UNTIL I MET YOU. Each time we don't talk would both be pleasure and pain for me, pleasure in the sense that I still have time to construct and organize my thoughts, so if we talk I don't get lost I don't confuse you with words I say.

Corny man ako, pero damn! gugustuhin ko nang maging corny habambuhay kung totoo naman lahat ng sinasabi ko! As I always say, if you need someone to kick, to punch, to curse , tell your frustrations o ano pa man, dito lang ako always open to talk, I'm willing to open up my ears, my mind and most especially my heart to you.

take care and love you much!
Sherwin