Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Love Letter

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for appearing in my real world today. For sure it would be such a long one but just seeing you doing your own stuff would make such a big difference. I know maiinis ka na naman, pero okay lang at least alam mo nag-exist pala ako at the first place. There's so much stories I would like to tell you, unfortunately a lot of things happened in the past weeks kaya di kita masisisi. honga pala, i would be changing my number really soon from smart to globe so me and my friends could text regularly as well as you. I hope you don't forget to smile kahit at least once a day lang. I know it would help you release your tension. Remember that i'm just around the corner and you as well in the corner of my heart. Will write to you again tomorrow.

take care and God bless!
Sherwin