Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Makati Boy!

From tomorrow up to 200 hours, this will be my 2nd home (Address: LKG Tower, Ayala Avenue, Makati City)


Tomorrow would be my first day of work at my company, i'm having mixed emotions right now, a certain percent of my feelings would be excitement. I'm excited for my tommorow's work, questions like: what am i going to do on my first day? will it be enjoyable or something? or a disaster? will the people in my company be accomodating? kind? generous? considering its a multi? still buzzes in my mind up to this hour while doing this blog. A good song that could perfectly match my upcoming experience tommorow would be Carrie Underwood's Jesus takes the wheel, surely a lot of adjustment and all must be observed in the next weeks to come...since i'm going to spend 200 hours of service with that company. A feeling of pride runs through my veins also, because according to my dad i'm the first one to undergo an internship in the hr department of this company, besting out some 3 schools out there, this i have to double check...if ever the info is true, then lucky me!
Things I want to happen:
  • prove that THOMASIANS rock! even though we have cheaper tuition than other 2 schools.
  • first day high! (parang classes resume lang ah!)
  • to do my tasks well (i mean very well!)
  • that i'll be exposed to all facets of hr (compe and ben, training {sana!}, od, recruitment and placement, labor {wag naman sana!} testing and assessment etc.)
  • to project a good first impression (as they say first impressions last!)
  • to build good relationship with my immediate supervisors and officemates!
  • and lastly di sana ma-LATE sa first day of work!

No comments: