Saturday, March 24, 2007

Blog Update at last!

It been very long since i've updated my blog so know i present to you a read worthy blog:

It's been decades since i've updated my blog and you know what!? a bunch of things happened to me..

1. I won the Behavioral Science Elections (few months back)
Good news: I am the new Vice President-External of our "so-called" society
Bad news: I can feel responsibilities munching me up already
Link: Friendster account

2. Enrolled in Violin Class
Good news: A dream come true indeed
Bad news: I am at Megamall every thursday afternoon

3. I got accepted at ABS-CBN for internship
Good news: I already have a fall back if ever
Bad news: I declined due to geographical location (q.c. is too far from taguig), and allowance.
Link: ABS-CBN

4. I got accepted at AIM (Asian Institute of Management) for internship
Good news: Another fall back
Bad news: I declined due to issues regarding allowance
Link: Asian Institute of Management

5. I got accepted at JobsDB.com
Good news: another fall back but..
Bad news: for the Marketing Department (i'm supposed to work either in the Human
Resource, Personnel, or Administrative Depts. only)
Link: JobsDB.com

6. My group in our BES 203: Training and Development Class presented our training program last valentine's day entitled "Glamour-US: A training on social dressing and ramp modelling"
Good news:
"Perfect!"
"It was like an actual training"
"All of you have potentials... specially
(waves her hand towards my side)"
-Dr. Caparas, Professor

Bad news: financially stressing, had a little whereabouts with some of my groupmates
because it was also the peak of the campaign period.
Link: Glamour-US courtesy of my friend's multiply site

7. I already resigned from my previous post as Vice President for Social Action of the AB pax Romana
Good news: I can focus more on my academics and my work as Vice presindet of our Society
Bad news: It hurts! Pax has been my homw away from home (Please see my entry)
Link: AB Pax Romana

8. I attended the JPMAP (Junior People Management Association of the Philippines) National conference @ Manila Pavillion
Good news: A sucess! of course kasama ako sa organizing team!
Bad news: financially stressful!
Link: 6th JPMAP National Conference

Just Check back soon for some more updates of me and my musings...

No comments: