Sunday, October 16, 2011

Confirmation and 15 years

(JC with Tita Chari, JC's Confirmation Godmother)

Yesterday, JC had her confirmation in school. In all fairness to St. Paul-Pasig, they are organized in conducting such school events given the limited space in their venue and more than 300+ confirmants. Bishop Vergara of the Archdiocese of Pasig was the celebrant of the event, needless to say, I also had my confirmation when I was 12 years old here in our parish, but compared to my sister's, it was a little unorganized and uncomfortable since it was the yearly "kumpilang bayan" you expect almost all of the parishioners' children to participate, add the humid sunday midday church temperature, the long homily and the VERY unorganized picture-taking part of the program. Anyways, I would like to congratulate JC for being confirmed (pwede na siya ikasal), kidding aside you can see below a school project i did way back in grade school which contains a poem I composed for my sister. Obvious ba na I am truly proud of her? :)

Again, congratulations to my sister JC for being confirmed, may you continue being a responsible Catholic and spread the word of God, and YES, after mong mag-debut and ang Japan trip natin pwede ka na ikasal in... 15 years :)