Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Superhuman?

A certain realization that caught me off guard with what I have been experiencing for a few days is that, there comes a time in your life when for you it seems that everything is properly aligned, na kahit ganun, kahit papaano mayroon at mayroon pa ring pagkukulang. None is perfect in this world both living and non-living. But, since this is the present and this is what is available and generously served you have to deal with it. Beggars can't be choosers.

Masyado lang talaga akong ambisyoso kaya ganito. One should learn to prioritize. One should learn self- management, because there's no such thing as time management, because time is naturally unmanageable and slips very fast. We can't do multitude of things all at the same time or else quality would be sacrificed.

and oops I almost forgot I am not superman because I don't have the supernatural wonders that would make me more than who I really am. I am just simple, true and human.