Friday, April 10, 2009

Spiritual Medicine


We've been to Tagaytay to spend our Holy Thursday & Good Friday away from Manila. (pictures comming soon on multiply) Actually, biglaan lang naman ang lakad. We were supposed to have a retreat pero ayun di na rin naayos ni Daddy, kaya ayun nag church na kami last night.



It has also been quite a while since I blogged about Lent. Pero this year had been very special for me since I never felt this energized about my faith. Quite some times, I really felt that i need to put my spirit to that "spiritual hospital" that i just created for myself. My spirit had been bruised for some time. I need to conduct a "spiritual first-aid" for myself.



That Spiritual first-aid is having the eagerness and urge to go to confession. Nothing equals the feeling of undergoing confession and telling all the things you were sorry for. It has been my habit to go to confession once a week in the Greenbelt church (Ston Nino de Paz). I've been doing this for some months already and I am encouraging everyone to actually do it. I tell you, the feeling is different. Come on! it's like 15-20 minutes to confess and it would give you speedy results.



It's better than spa and any form of exercise to release stress.



It's a good form of communication with that someone we called God.



It's better than C2 and green tea to detoxify your dirty inside.



Lastly, It's a better help for Jesus in the cross, at least the sins he needs to carry would be lesser.



I'm encouraging everyone to go to confession not only this time of lent, but everytime you need one and you need to communicate with God. Please visit your nearby parish to have a spiritual dose of medicine to your brusied spirit.



Have a meaningful weekend everyone! (Btw, the pic was taken during my flight back to Manila last February)