Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy

This is what I am exactly feeling right now, very opposite from what i was last week. A lot of good things are happening with me so far. But since my sis pested on the pc for so long, i haven't managed to do a longer, more sensible, and readworthy blog. But for my readers' sake, here's a list of things i would be featuring in my future blogs.

First and foremost of all, I want to thank God for delivering me away from a suspected High Blood Pressure, and Hypertension that keeps my family, friends, and officemates very much worried. (will elaborate in later entries)

Second, for a wonderful and a very productive work week for me in the office. (will elaborate in later entries)

Lastly, for putting me back on track on that railroad called LOVE. (will elaborate in later entries).

That's it for now. Will be bloggin' as soon as i can

No comments: