Sunday, June 8, 2008

Busy Changes

This blog has not been updated for quite some time already. My work is the culprit, my laziness is the sidekick. I've been living a rather semi-routinary life for the past weeks. Little changes have also been made. Ang fx terminal na sinasakyan ko everyday papuntang work binigo ako ng ilang beses, kaya ang resulta lumipat ako ng terminal. The new terminal na pinupuntahan ko is a little farther from my place (one jeep ride). One jeepney ride nga siya, pero the advantage is that I don't have to wait dreadfully compared to the old terminal. Pagbaba ko, may pila, which is normal, pero hindi ganoon karami ang tao and to add to that, sunod sunod ang pagdating ng fx, i guess marami silang legal na fx . That made me happy. nang sumakay ako ng fx medyo kinabahan kasi ako dahil first time (lahat ng first time ay memorable). I was a little pessimistic thinking things like, baka ibang route ang daanan nito, baka mag buendia ang fx, baka traffic ang daanan nito, pero all those thoughts melted dahil ang babaan ng fx is in Ayala Ave. mismo in front of V. Madrigal bldg. which was like a 2-3 minute walk from my office. Ayos .

That day indeed was a very happy one. At least mayroon na akong tiwala sa fx terminal na pinupuntahan ko. Another change was I have to wake up earlier (6:00 AM) para makapasok din ako ng maaga. I don't want something (refer to my previous blog) to happen. Kasi hanggang November 8, On-probationary and under observation ako, Sabi ko nga isa akong corporate guinea pig. Yup! right I forgot to tell something about it. My position title reads "Talent Acquisition Associate". Its a new position being offered by my company. the tasks are a mixture of Executive Recruitment, Industry Research, Sourcing and a little of Admin. My boss told us that our program is fast-track, which means, we have to deliver results faster than usual our learning and pick-up  as well para kami yung magiging norms in case na i-offer yung position in the future. Basta lahat dapat mabilis . lahat pinapagawa sa amin. mapa-bago, mapa-luma, in short sala sa init, sala sa lamig. I have this funny yet imaginative idea na isa akong guinea pig na nasa isang cage na nasa loob ng laboratory para gamiting specimen para sa maraming test.

Another change i would like to point out is that I was transferred to a new workdesk and cubicle which was previosuly occupied by another colleague who resigned. The area is a little bit better for me, kasi mas malamig, mas comfortable, mas malapit sa boss ko, at mas maluwang. Kaso lang I have to be watchful and careful at the same time kasi dalawang bosses ang kasama ko sa area. On the other hand, isang luma at mabagal na pc pa rin ang gamit ko .

I have lots of stories to tell pa actually, pero i need to gussy up because I'm going out with my family, for our usual Sunday Family Day. Honga pala! Have a great looong weekend pala. Yay!

Till my next blog guys!

No comments: